"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller

My photo
I am a wife of 21 years (almost 22) to Don, and we have two sons and one cocker spaniel (Daisy). Dylan is 19 years old and attends WVU in pursuit of a Chemical Engineering Degree. Matthew is a Junior at BHS, plays ice hockey constantly and has big dreams of becoming a doctor someday. My greatest joy is spending time with them all, which this class is really putting a damper on.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sign up for a YouTube Account

Today's assignment was to sign up for a YouTube account.  I went to YouTube and clicked on "Create Account."  The next step was to enter current email address and choose a password.  The next section required me to enter my birth date, verify a word, and accept terms of service.  At this point, I received a message that I already had an account.

This assignment was actually due one date after the assignment in which I had to appropriate a video from YouTube.   Since I already had an account, I simply chose a username for the YouTube account and I went ahead and explored YouTube videos and downloaded a video to my computer.    My username is connieepp.  You can view my video there.

The ISTE NETS T standard that relates to this assignment is number three.  This would be a great way to demonstrate fluency in technology  systems while also providing students with relevant information in a fun way.

No comments:

Post a Comment