"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller

My photo
I am a wife of 21 years (almost 22) to Don, and we have two sons and one cocker spaniel (Daisy). Dylan is 19 years old and attends WVU in pursuit of a Chemical Engineering Degree. Matthew is a Junior at BHS, plays ice hockey constantly and has big dreams of becoming a doctor someday. My greatest joy is spending time with them all, which this class is really putting a damper on.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hypothesis Testing

T-Tests have proven to be a pain.  I thought I had it down pat, but ultimately realized that I was sadly mistaken.  Using Internet Explorer as my Browser made it impossible for me to view any video via screencast.  To fix the problem, I had to download a new Browser (Firefox), go back and view all of the videos, and redo the last assignment.   I am hopeful that I have it now.  View my new results below:

No comments:

Post a Comment