"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller

My photo
I am a wife of 21 years (almost 22) to Don, and we have two sons and one cocker spaniel (Daisy). Dylan is 19 years old and attends WVU in pursuit of a Chemical Engineering Degree. Matthew is a Junior at BHS, plays ice hockey constantly and has big dreams of becoming a doctor someday. My greatest joy is spending time with them all, which this class is really putting a damper on.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Illuminated Text - Updated

Again, this is still a work in progress.  Music issues still exist, and there are two places in my presentation that are showing up in a black shaded area.  I have sent a message to Author Stream, but I am still waiting on a reply.

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice. I love the fall and this is very soothing. I agree with you there are still a couple of places where the words are blacked out and hard to see. I love all the clip art that you inserted. This was great.

    ReplyDelete