"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller

My photo
I am a wife of 21 years (almost 22) to Don, and we have two sons and one cocker spaniel (Daisy). Dylan is 19 years old and attends WVU in pursuit of a Chemical Engineering Degree. Matthew is a Junior at BHS, plays ice hockey constantly and has big dreams of becoming a doctor someday. My greatest joy is spending time with them all, which this class is really putting a damper on.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Link to Google Form

Media Ecology Survey

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie,
    I'm not able to read your case study, the link needs to be public. Thanks so much!

    Mary Jo Swiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with me! Thanks, Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went back and made it public to anyone who had the link. Try again and let me know if it still doesn't work. Thank you so much for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete