"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller

My photo
I am a wife of 21 years (almost 22) to Don, and we have two sons and one cocker spaniel (Daisy). Dylan is 19 years old and attends WVU in pursuit of a Chemical Engineering Degree. Matthew is a Junior at BHS, plays ice hockey constantly and has big dreams of becoming a doctor someday. My greatest joy is spending time with them all, which this class is really putting a damper on.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Product Created in WebQuest

The technologies that I used for my WebQuest are Animoto and VoiceThread.  The WebQuest dictates that the students contribute to two different VoiceThreads throughout the lesson and that they create a service announcement using Animoto.  The following are links to the VoiceThreads used and the service announcement that I created as an example for students.



Make a video of your own at Animoto.


VoiceThread1

VoiceThread2


1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful examples of what students might create as a result of your WebQuest! I really enjoyed the Animoto!

    ReplyDelete